Band membership is chosen exclusively from recommendations / evaluations made by the student's school band director. Directors are asked to review the applications of their students and nominate their TOP students who are deserving of distinction and have the desire to excel. Every attempt will be made to accept as many qualified students as possible.
Fees are paid after your student is selected for the honor band. Fees will paid online through the same talentspotz website used for registration, or you can give your payment to your band director and they will write us a school check for the fees. All fees are due by April 14th. We cannot accept personal checks.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
- Directors who have students listed in the system will receive an email with instructions to rate, rank and recommend etc. online.
- Please complete the online student evaluation after receiving the link via your email account by 6pm on Tuesday, March 15, 2017.
- Student online registration will close on Friday, March 10, 2017.
- The electronic application/recommendations will be reviewed and results will be posted on Monday, April 3rd.
- All payments can be submitted by students and chaperones through the online payment system, UNLESS the Director is taking responsibility to send in one payment for all of his group, including chaperones.
- Checks should be made out to Grey Echelon Band Alumni Association. If paying with a school or booster organization check, we ask that you include everybody (students & chaperones) on one check.
- All payments and parental consent forms are due by April 14, 2016.
If you have any questions on the procedure please do not hesitate to email us.